As I said in a previous post, when a women discovers you can cook she views you in a totally different light! If you want to become a true success with women you need to learn how to cook… and cook very well!
I can still remember the first time I made this desert for a woman I was trying to impress. She was a newly graduated attorney who just started her new job at one of the more prestigious law firms in town and I took her out for a nice dinner.
In an effort to get her back to my place I offered to make her a fancy desert!
She agreed and thought I was going to offer some sort of already made, store bought cake or something.
Boy was she wrong!
Upon entering my place, and after a glass of wine I said: “let me get that desert going for you”.
And off I went to make Flaming Bananas Foster.
Let me tell you she was so impressed with the “excitement” that such a desert creates she was instantly impressed with my cooking skills… and thoughtfulness of celebrating her special occasion in such a special manner.
RELATED POST: Impress the Girls by Cooking This!
Needless to say she and I had a very special relationship that last for several years… and I can’t help but wonder if making Bananas Foster that evening wasn’t the one thing that sealed the deal for me to win over her affections!
Don’t know how to make Bananas Foster? Here is the recipe courtesy neworleansrestaurants.com:
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
[easyazon-image align=”right” asin=”0307593908″ locale=”us” height=”300″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510Ayw%2BIOlL.jpg” width=”220″]1 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup banana liqueur
4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then halved
1/4 cup dark rum
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine the butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a flambé pan or skillet.
- Place the pan over low heat either on an alcohol burner or on top of the stove, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the banana liqueur, then place the bananas in the pan.
- When the banana sections soften and begin to brown, carefully add the rum.
- Continue to cook the sauce until the rum is hot, then tip the pan slightly to ignite the rum.
- When the flames subside, lift the bananas out of the pan and place four pieces over each portion of ice cream.
- Generously spoon warm sauce over the top of the ice cream and serve immediately.
Want to impress the women? Then learn how to cook recipes like this! Trust me on this.
Here’s a video that demonstrates exactly how to make this fantastic desert. Enjoy the video!
article: Wow her with this easy to make flaming desert!